Sunday 14 June 2015

The Choice Is Your's

Have you ever imagined why you are where you are today? Did you ever know that life gives you what you deserve for the work you have done. You may be unlucky at times to not get what you deserve, but this cannot last forever. Your fortunes are as much inclined as your will to do the right thing is. In  my personal experience there have been times when I have really made bad choices, choices that have affected my present and to a certain extent my future. However, after I have come to realize this as an effect of the choices I made in the past, I have started making the right choices and am beginning to see the results. I am sure that with my new found path I will succeed and this will shape my future for the best.
If you are thinking that money is what I am after, you are wrong, it is what money can do is what I am looking for and that is the difference in perception between someone who works for money v/s the one who makes money work for him. You may also think I am materialistic, again you are wrong. I am after the things that gives one happiness and joy and if it happens at the cost of money, so be it, after all what is the use of the money if you can’t spend it on things that will give happiness to you and the people around. If money can buy a meal for the one who has not eaten well for days, so be it, if money can clothe a person who hasn’t got clothes to wear, so be it and if money can bring a smile on someones face whom you choose to give it to, so be it.
So frankly, whether you wish to use your time and energy in the direction that will help you succeed or  waste it on useless things, The Choice Is Yours !

Brian Mario Fernandes

No comments:

Post a Comment